The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back in side!. From Working on my mates Z50.
Fitted new hd fork springs , hd bushs ,fork dust covers, red fast50 triple clamp, new chrome bars, oury pink grips , 280mm red taki shocks, chain sprockets , new rear rim , gear lever. think that was most of it lol.
Be ready to Race now!

I was just wondering how I was going to buy a nice cold beer after work when I drove the family wagon & left my wallet in the Rodeo...

Found enough gold change in the wagon...

Koolaid%20man%20Oh%20yeah.jpg

dafq?

off the the doctors to get the ok on a work knee injury.....stupid work cover bs

just knocked up a bike stand out of some scrap steel, might come in handy at some stage
now i need to find some rubber strips for the top, and to paint it up

Top stuff Craig, I built one a few years ago and to this day is the better out of the 2 I have, has good leverage and had the KX one it raised when it was stored and never let me down

thanks,

i also made up a Bogan spec bash plate for the Orion too,
used up some spare alloy Diamond plate left over from the Dune Buggy.

my china spec $40 Samsung Galaxy S3, doesnt take good pictures, i might have to ring up Samsung and complain..

i bought another 2x batterys for my Galaxy S2, fitted them and charged them up, both have failed.
it comes up on the screen, overpower, abort charging.
i think i need a new charge port for it, or another phone...

^^ ahah good call, you could just pass those photos as the result of a new instagram filter ... :)

nah it's real, that's how my Samsungs' camera see's it, :confused-smiley-013

Latest posts

Back