The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3q224f.jpg

I finished nightshift today and ive had about 3 hrs sleep. time for a red bull, hit the gym, take the motor out of my pitty and a few gentleman jacks this arvo! WOOOOOO run at me!!!

I finished nightshift today and ive had about 3 hrs sleep. time for a red bull, hit the gym, take the motor out of my pitty and a few gentleman jacks this arvo! WOOOOOO run at me!!!

F#*K Red Bull, if your hittin the gym try this
images

It's crazy stuff, + no come down like with red-bull, just don't take it within about 4-5hrs of bedtime :)

Timeeh i may have to look into that stuff as im no good until i have had brecky washed it down with a large Mother energy drink LOL. I was up until 1.30am this morning writing up a job application and sorting out a resume. The job is for a Spare Parts/Salesperson at the Suzuki/Honda Dealership in town, hand delivered my resume and job application for the job an hour ago. Find out next week or the week after if i got the job fingers crossed.

F#*K Red Bull, if your hittin the gym try this
images

It's crazy stuff, + no come down like with red-bull, just don't take it within about 4-5hrs of bedtime :)

I was using this all the time for about a year, your meant to do like 3 month intervals I think or something like that. I used it heaps of times during night training sessions about 2hrs before bed, I got basically immune to the stuff. Moved to stuff called hemorage now try that stuff whoa. But back on noxplode for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I was using this all the time for about a year, your meant to do like 3 month intervals I think or something like that. I used it heaps of times during night training sessions about 2hrs before bed, I got basically immune to the stuff. Moved to stuff called hemorage now try that stuff whoa. But back on noxplode for now.

Yep true about becoming immune to it, I'm back to water and a decent diet now... Works just as well (if not better) but it's also a case of no **** going in, so no alcahol, minimal caffine (1 coffee a day) no soft drink, and minimal junk food. Just thought i'd try and be healthy for the first time in my life, and so far seems to be working, i sure as hell get a better sleep. However i'm sure it's just another one of my fazes :) give it a month and i'll be back to drinkin/smoking ect and needing to go back to my no-xplode to train LOL

I only drink power thirst, cause I'm fly!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D4B17K9aWtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Most body building shops or gyms, however the cheapest place i have found is here
http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/bsn-no-xplode-blue-raspberry.html

It's says at the bottom prohibited shipping to Australia. Cheapest I've found Rodney is on ebay for about $57 free post. The only one that tastes half decent is the orange and even then it's a scull and go kind of taste, can't say I didn't warn you mate.

It's says at the bottom prohibited shipping to Australia. Cheapest I've found Rodney is on ebay for about $57 free post. The only one that tastes half decent is the orange and even then it's a scull and go kind of taste, can't say I didn't warn you mate.

LOL, wonder when it changed? My last lot came though about 6 months ago. Wonder what changed? Anway if you do wnat it you can still do it but you would also have to use someone like this
https://www.bonvu.com/

Just finished workin on the f'n car, better run sweet for the next 2 weeks atleast or ill burn baby burn the motherbeeper.:autogun::Harp:

nice one mick :)...
im looking at the computer screen at 6am wondering how i accidentally set my alarm for a sat :(

Dude my eyes are burning as im ready to head off to work, and listen to bleeding hearts lol.

Latest posts

Back