The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking its about beer time! Had my fix of cutting **** up with a chainsaw today!
4C4EF8B4-07C8-41C5-8C06-059C334C127E-4357-0000027B91F0F3F1_zpsf8f5c0fa.jpg

2E5E9992-51DE-4021-A342-5BE8B776D39E-4357-0000027D74FD2D18_zps6bb233c3.jpg

C4D51A72-D263-46EE-ABDF-323A149D3FA0-4357-0000027D8D5F200E_zpsf204f130.jpg

6B6F5FE5-1F65-4C6D-971B-75F4BA5D6CE0-4357-0000027D94BA2E75_zps6ad4bce2.jpg

He'll no! I'm a little nuts at times but that shiznit is just crazy! My mate Chriso, I spent the arvie carving it all up! No fun at all?

The im just doing thread, mmmmm. I know im just doing the same raising of my eyes when corey says anything like usual:hidesbehindsofa:. The only good silky oak is a felled silky oak.

Im just starting my own business !!!!! shyte just got real =)

Congrats mate get ready for the stress but it will all pay off for you good on ya for throwing your balls on the fire. What is it that you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

hey dude cheers, yeah im already almost bald so wont make much dif lol
iv been working for a a couple companies in the cleaning equioment industry for about 11 years we manufacture distribute and fitout and mainatain steam cleaners truckmounted systems portables, diesel burners , pressure washers , concretete and hard floor cleaning equioment and i have just purchased the service and spare parts division and distributorship of equipment, My old man is helping me out and doing me a loan for half that i need to by the business hes doing a intetrest free loan out of his super for me =) and the other half i will pay my old bosses off over a year so hopefully by the 2nd year ill be making some good money, id say im going to have a little less time for bikes just thinking

No worries yeah mate just remember there's not a lot of blokes out there willing to have a crack so good on ya and I'm sure you'll kill it just remember to always make time for what you love it makes it all worth it.

Sounds exciteing roy :) . You could evan sponcer site hehe
All the best with it champ!

Standing in the back yard by myself with a 1/3 of a 44 gallon drum trying to keep a fire going with green wet pine! :(
It's a dismal attempt at a fire I must say! The wife has lost interest and gone inside to do the ironing!

Doesn't get any more exciting than this thrill seekers!

So well see the pictures of you tomorrow with no eyebrows.

I wish I could tell you the fire was that big mate, honestly it's a disappointing moment In my life! :(

On the up side I only got home from work about half hour ago n started it with no kindling just a heap of wet green branches n a lot of 98 octane!

Time for a shower n some online xbox I reckon! It's been far too long..... :)

Latest posts

Back