The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the bike ready for next weekend... Was going all well until i realised id run the brake line back through the head-stem section... Couldn't be arsed removing the fork leg again so i had to undo then re-attach the brake line, then bleed em, still think it was faster than removing the leg... But all good now + re-jetted using a 42 and 122, much better now + starts near first kick :) WOOT!!! Just gotta see how the fork seal holds up now as it was only cleaned and not replaced, but shall find out soon.

I don't know about this thread as everybody says they are doing all sorts of things when in actual fact their on bloody miniriders bahahaha, liars lol.

Nick off! Obviously we're busy doing **** n then all of a sudden we feel the need to share it with all the rest of the MR family cause our real family members couldn't be bolixed to listen to us!

You my friend are my MR family and I'll prove that to you by calling you now! Wife's going to bed! :)

^^ This is true mick, As i just reading your last post :) hehe

So you use old tare off to run around fork seal to get grit from under seal?

^^ This is true mick, As i just reading your last post :) hehe

So you use old tare off to run around fork seal to get grit from under seal?

Nah mate, couldn't get it in there :( So i just removed the fork leg and separated them then cleaned it out from the inside with metho and chux wipes.

Nick off! Obviously we're busy doing **** n then all of a sudden we feel the need to share it with all the rest of the MR family cause our real family members couldn't be bolixed to listen to us!

You my friend are my MR family and I'll prove that to you by calling you now! Wife's going to bed! :)

**** **** ***** **** **** lol

Started of with some sketches , got it into a computer stuffed round a bit n gave it it Justin / holeshot hero to finish up for print still doing some final tweaks but almost there what u guys think
339E40E6-92E9-4688-A952-567F2A46D3E7-8840-00000E386A35169F-1.jpg

The logo is all mine though :) its meant to represent two P's for what it's worth but looks more like the adio or 661 logo lol

Looks really good Roy. Good stuff mate hope it goes well for ya!

Just re strung my custom ibanez sas32ex with Duncan invaders and tone kill switch.
It use to be white but It took me weeks to repaint, clear and polish. The things a weapon.

aqezeza4.jpg

e5ana3ed.jpg

a4atamyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Haha grew up from a very young age with sabbath in my blood mate, and guess what the shirt I'm wearing right now is heheh.

evujehes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm chillin in hospital as my eldest daughter recovers from surgery. She just had her appendix out a couple hours ago and she's finally getting some good sleep

Latest posts

Back