The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just brought new MX gear!! first time in like 10 years... so i had to go with the retro look haha

jt-racing-classick-combo-yellow-black1.JPG

nice,
at least they'll see you coming !

i saw JT, and someone else, had released some retro looking gear

Trying to hook up a meet up day with this eharmony chick lol. And next weekend it is lol.;)

Woohoo!^^^^

Back on d horse.
Oh yeah you've got 1 month to save for flights down here lover boy!

So is this official notice lover:D what bout your brothers tears lol. Dure you want katie having me around, a lover boi might interest her to seek more bahahaha. Na shes taken lol. Let me know ya plans;)

You obviously still don't get it do ya!
Once that second ring goes on mate that's it! No more quality time except for anniversaries and birthday days, :p

I'm not sure yet, Justin's pretty keen on the one month thing. But no ones seen or heard of Joshy in ages, I'm not sure if lee knows about yet either. Karlos is a maybe atm. And not sure about the other boys.
Will do the rounds on facey tonight!

^^ thats it, the other retro stuff was the O'Neal gear

Nah, Answer... Oneal only made the helmet as far as I know?
473151836_o.jpg

at least thats what i have anyway, i think it looks cool, but it is a ***** to keep clean, the pants seem to stay resonably white after a wash n saok with napysan, but my shirt is gettin worse with every race meet :(

^Meh, not that keen on that one, but i did just pick up this
FXJEXN3GA_zoom_1.jpg

Not retro as such but getting there. And while were on the topic
2VJEXN3GE_zoom.jpg

Raced Dunedoo MX club day today on me 250 was fun! :)

Latest posts

Back