The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinkin beer . Plan to eat a ****e load of food :). Havnt opened my daughter's presents yet though. I think I'm gonna enjoy them more than her :). Merry Christmas everyone :)

Opening presents that Santa dropped off for my girls first Christmas !

Drinkin beer . Plan to eat a ****e load of food :). Havnt opened my daughter's presents yet though. I think I'm gonna enjoy them more than her :). Merry Christmas everyone :)

Verry jelly of you fella's! Congrats on your first christmas with your girl Timeeh ;)

Will have to wait till next year for mine unfortunately, had a good day. Got a good couple of music DVDs off the wife as well as a Very best of Technotronic! Haha. Reminds me of the old roller skating ring days!

Electronic music pioneers IMO!

Marky got with sharon, sharon got cherie, as she was sharing sharons outlook on the topic of disease, mikey had a facial scar and bobby was a rapist they were all in love with dying they were doing it in texas. Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain then he lost hes leg in dallas he was dancing with the train, they were all in love with dying they were drinking from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

If it aint broke, break it.

Hangin round, down town by myself and I had so much time to sit and think about myself and then there she was like double cherry pie yeah there she was like disco super fly, I smell sex and candy here, whos that lounging in my chair.

Last edited:
Marky got with sharon, sharon got cherie, as she was sharing sharons outlook on the topic of disease, mikey had a facial scar and bobby was a rapist they were all in love with dying they were doing it in texas. Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain then he lost hes leg in dallas he was dancing with the train, they were all in love with dying they were drinking from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Soooooooooo I don't care anymore, I'm a looser baby! So why don't you kill me? :D

Top song jiggs for shizzle!

Soooooooooo I don't care anymore, I'm a looser baby! So why don't you kill me? :D

Top song jiggs for shizzle!

Lol. Most on mr probs wouldn't even heard of Beck...loser lol. What about push the lil daisies by WEEN

Right now... hahahaha.....I am an antichrista.....I am an anarchista....dont know what I want but know how to get I wanna destroy ........good ole sid vicious and the sex pistols.

What are ya? Your'e a wanka

:)

Greiiiiiiig the stop sign,
greiiiig the stop sign,
greiiiiiig the stop sign.

My brain dont work to well, so i only remember the short lyrics ;)

gotta love them buthole surfers !!

Somwe of those who work forces, are the same that burn crosses, some of those who work forces ARE THE SAME THAT BURN CROSSES AHHHH!

F*** u i wont do watcha tell me!!

RATM all the way!

Been painting my new build yesterday but the weather is crap here today wanting fine warm days to finish it off. You have one fine day here and three crap ones in a row i wont make this months FOTM. But will be ready for sure for the next one :thumbup:

Sound interesting build. Im doing some painting on my ttr50 for fun. Then enter her in fotm comp also!

i have just done a bit of painting too.
just gave the pocket bike a couple of coats of Jam.
2 coats of black basecoat, 2 coats of Ford Mercury Silver, a couple of light coats of clear with 1 gram of Pearl Holographic silver mixed in, then a couple more coats of straight clear.
came out good, but it's very hard to photograph, i had to set my phone camera to sport mode to get it to show up
even then it only shows half the glittery spots, you can see a lot of silvery spots in the photos, they are the Pearl Holographics too, but they only show at certain angles

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back