The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just changing swing arm bearings on the bikes only to find out there needle pin bearings, and nobody has them in stock :(

So I brought a new alloy swinga from Dhz, thanks guys for sending out this sarvy with little notice hopefully it turns up before Friday!

Was just changing swing arm bearings on the bikes only to find out there needle pin bearings, and nobody has them in stock :(

So I brought a new alloy swinga from Dhz, thanks guys for sending out this sarvy with little notice hopefully it turns up before Friday!

harrass coolie for the bearings.. not like hes busy :)

Just realised I've had a blow out in my exhaust!
EF79DF14-B7F6-4D5A-BB34-9CE27BEFA32A-2677-000001A472BBE07D_zps2dad9644.jpg

So I cut her down to a smaller cannon :)

64E9220C-C602-4FCD-ACBD-960F8A662FE4-2677-000001A6107F42A1_zps8b2f56d9.jpg

No more sneaky night rides for me! :(

Well if it stayed on two wheels more instead of stunting and muffler dragging the bitumen it wouldn't need repairing, looks better modded i reckon mate.

Stunting is a great way of saying falling off, I'll have to use that!!

Thanks buddy was a bit long anyway!
Might sell it back to Brendo now! :p

Just realised I've had a blow out in my exhaust!
EF79DF14-B7F6-4D5A-BB34-9CE27BEFA32A-2677-000001A472BBE07D_zps2dad9644.jpg

So I cut her down to a smaller cannon :)

64E9220C-C602-4FCD-ACBD-960F8A662FE4-2677-000001A6107F42A1_zps8b2f56d9.jpg

No more sneaky night rides for me! :(

Holy crap dude, how and when did that happen.
That muffler seemed like it was decent quality, obviously not. Nice work chopping it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Holy crap dude, how and when did that happen.
That muffler seemed like it was decent quality, obviously not. Nice work chopping it down. It was to big anyways haha.

It's good quality :). I just flipped it backwards end over end on a hill climb and cause it stuck out a little further than normal it split a little and a couple of rides later, blew out!

is it a copy muffler?
there are no stainless bracing straps at each end, and it doesn't look like it has enough rivets either
looks like cheap quality resin was used when it was made?

If it were cheap mate they went to a lot of work putting it together, the original pipe that came on the bike had nothing on this one!

I see what you mean about the straps.

meh I could care less it works! :confused-smiley-013

Last edited:
mmmmm, guzzzling vodka and black "V". thinking of greasing up some clutch parts before they rust. watching the lawn grow.
listening to faith no more :)

Latest posts

Back