My land

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in like sin! roost666 u can fly over with me and PANDA :) if i was to come over i would be there for at LEAST a month cos no use going all that way and shipping your bike over for a measly week lol

Only just found this thread..bloody hell:eek: If it wasnt for the fact im going to be living in Cairns very soon i could save you some hassels ie machinery operators (with tickets even) a trailer that could get possibly up to 9 bikes over there and a few blokes that are handy with shovels. Might have to talk to Crazee about us getting membership and taking aworking holiday:D

man i would love to join and come over but im only 17 and shit wonder how much a return ticket would cost to sydney???

and where would i stay if i came over for a couple weeks cant afford a hotel haha...

this is sure going to be off tapp...

All good mate we'll be throwin up shed as a clubhouse so just bring a swag ... this won't be a 5 star resort think more of a beach camp but there will be shelter a pool table a kitchen and a bar .

As for bein 17 ? again all good mate I'm offering LIFETIME memberships because I want crew who are gunna be riding there with me for years ... I really think the land gives us a great start but it'll never work without the right crew ... my dream is to be sitting on the porch when I'm 80 ...drinkin ,playin fat blues licks on my guitar and watchin crew your age throwin down out the front ....but we got decades of riding between then and now :cool:

It is a bit of a mission to get there but that's the point .... THEY can't shut us down out there:cool:

Custom and Crazee you know I'd love to have ya's aboard..... you are just the sort of crew I'm lookin for . :cool:

It's just a piece of land now ....but just IMAGINE what it could be with a few years of pushing up dirt without the haters ..... no noise complaints ,no cops and NO HATERS... that's the dream ..... I'm gunna do all I can to make it real :cool:

That's a sweet idea,
It's good that you're chasing your dream.
Good luck too you. By the sound of it, you don't even need my luck.

wooowowowooo that is so friggen koooool! ill be there fo shizzleeeeee with like 200 mates !! how longs it take to drive from queensland:rolleyes:

haha yea same that place looks hell good, hopefully that point your talkin about brings in good swell to aye, bit of a hike tho coz im from qld to

Talked to Crazee..once we got a new place and everythings settled might be working holiday time:D

well gents i read thro this thread and i like wat i see ill be there for sure,
im in adelaide.. hmm i wonder how much it is to rent a van with ac and on gas hm, me and a few SA blokes mite have to go on a road trip!!

Yeah looks good eh boys .... Ingle no need to be jealous just join when membership comes up .... it's between Albany and Esperance ... if you have google earth look for the Doubtful Islands east of Bremer bay ,most of the land there with a shack on it is mine.

Yeah Craig it has promise I got a picture in my head .... a bit remote, but along way away from the haters too that's for sure. Just gotta sort these squatters but all advice says they aint got a leg to stand on ..gunna give em all one more salmon season cause I like to think I'm a nice man at the end of the day....

then they can piss off or ANGRY Dready will have too come out

No one likes ANGRY Dready :D

20ks along the beach to the pub yip yip:cool:

In reply to this wouldn't it be good if ya'll got 100 bikes and riders there and you get a snapshot of you all in a big group on your bikes riding down to the end. That'd be cool.

If you would to get that running, I'm sure I could maybe gather up some money to fly over and check the place out as I've always been wanting to visit Australia. Might even buy a bike while I'm out there and keep it in the Clubhouse Garage for every time I visit but I'd be expecting a full tank of fuel in it everytime I come over! :p

You'll be able to tear down a crf50 and take it as luggage on the plan with you , just put the bike in seperate bags. Chris Thomas did it for the minimoto sx so its possible.
I'd be more than happy to pull my bike down and take it on the plane

"I like to think I'm a nice man at the end of the day....

then they can piss off or ANGRY Dready will have too come out "

haha, piss off squatters !

how the fwdufhsdjkf can you afford that

I didn't buy it my oldies did ....decades ago, they thought it would be developed but it hasn't ..... and now isn't.

Hence perfect for us worthless to them god bless em :D

is there any chance your aloud to sub divide it ? just sell of a few acres you don't need :) get all the money you will need , my parents have sub divided a few times , there abit picky about what they let you do , and takes em like 2 years just to say yes :(!!

Latest posts

Back