The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took recieval of my new race gear WOOT (sorry Hillz, side note did you get the gloves too?)
IMAG0485.jpg

Last edited:
Just took recieval of my new race gear WOOT (sorry Hillz, side note did you get the gloves too?)
IMAG0485.jpg

!!! theif!!!! mine already have a hole in the pants.. had a huge moment & got the brake pedal stuck inside the pants

Where's the helmet???
Cost me enough on the clothes (was 160, + i just had to get the gloves..another 40) maybe later, but if i do do that then i should have one for my Answer set too.... I think the saying is "when i win lotto..."
Timeeh liked the look of Bruce's track suit!^^^

63D55EA7-8E80-4BBD-B47D-1BD9BC31C6E9-1623-0000013A37AD01B5_zpsc10217d1.jpg

Only thing is lad without the tracksuit more resembles me LOL I'm just albino :)

!!! theif!!!! mine already have a hole in the pants.. had a huge moment & got the brake pedal stuck inside the pants

That sucks, i have alot of offs, hope mine hold up. My answer stuff seems to be pretty damn good so far and these are apparently better?, only thing is it's a ***** to keep white so it only gets used at meets, not for everyday riding. Also i have noticed the leather goes rock hard after a wash so Iv'e been hitting em with leather polish after each time.

Only thing is lad without the tracksuit more resembles me LOL I'm just albino :)[/QUOTE]

^^^ ??? That was the idea of the pic, :p
Although the though of you being African American had crossed my mind? ;)

New gear looks cool as tim :) :grinning-smiley-003

Woot!!! I now have $40 screw for my bike :)
IMAG0498.jpg

Or maybe it should be "iv'e just been screwed for $40"? At least i now have a sticker :)

At the fracture clinic hoping for good news;)

Been busy finishing Tristan's new race bike. After school monday he is going to take it for the last test run before i clean it up for start of the Braaap State Series next saturday. They are having a change of plans the track is flooded with all the rain we have had here so now this round is a grasstrack.

Been busy finishing Tristan's new race bike. After school monday he is going to take it for the last test run before i clean it up for start of the Braaap State Series next saturday. They are having a change of plans the track is flooded with all the rain we have had here so now this round is a grasstrack.

Good stuff rod. Did the 155 head hook up fine to the yx mate.

Yes it did mate just had to use a 360 degree adaptor on the inlet for it to fit inside the frame. I cleaned up the ports on the head they came up well. Hope to post up pics later today once i finish cleaning it up. I also got a few local sponsors stickers to put on the bike also. The engine sounds real strong and pulls hard wright through to the rev limiter with Tristan on it very happy with it mate. I also would like to thankyou Mick for your help with getting the parts needed to build this engine.

Yes it did mate just had to use a 360 degree adaptor on the inlet for it to fit inside the frame. I cleaned up the ports on the head they came up well. Hope to post up pics later today once i finish cleaning it up. I also got a few local sponsors stickers to put on the bike also. The engine sounds real strong and pulls hard wright through to the rev limiter with Tristan on it very happy with it mate. I also would like to thankyou Mick for your help with getting the parts needed to build this engine.

Anytime rod my mate. Happy to help. But tell tristan to get a pic with the grid girls and mention my name please. Bahahaha

Getting geed up for my 3rd beach date with a smokin hot english nurse.

Latest posts

Back