The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mick and his flats, I might buy you a pump for your birthday ey ;)

Na just get him a can of expander foam and a rope, ain't nobody got time for tubes and air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Haha, I reckon a solid rubber tyre or maybe one of these beauties in a 12" rear pitbike tyre form.
Humvee_tire_270x269.jpg

Finished making up forward controls for my chopper put them on tomorrow and give it a good tuneup then.

Good stuff rod, let me know how it goes mate.

I went up the gravel road heading into the bush on the chopper last week with only being able to upshift through the gears as im using a standard yx kicker as the gearlever. Now i will be able to downshift because i welded the piviot point of the kicker up now. Tristan was on the Braaap beside me in 3rd about half throttle i was on the chopper in 3rd about the same and i flattened it in 3rd then into 4th **** this thing goes well and i havent given it a good tune yet. As we turned around to come back Tristan stopped me and said farout that thing goes he said he was flat in 4th and just hit the limiter before backing off to turn around. You have to remember the Braaap has 14/39 gearing and the chopper has 14/37 with 8 inch rear wheel. The Braaap was slowly gaining on me i could hear it coming lol but it shocked me how well it went and gee it sounded good through that straight through exhaust Mick LOL.

Just starting to do the first service on my new limited edition Lxr check my vavle clearance an re tension my hard listening to led zeppelin, credence clear water an carnt find one if the bolts I'm half way thru it an Uve had enough going to bed early start tomoz

I'm just thinking up ideas for a RC crawler course in my back garden cause i have a crawler on the way. It will probably take ages to collect rocks and build other bits and pieces but it will mean i don't have to travel to play with it.

given up on trying to weld my bandsaw blades together. looking like a cruise after work tomsa. dreading schoolzones. what happened to looking left then right? hating the RTA or whatever they are now. loving that pig on 2 wheels that only glanced at me when i went past doing 130 or so... in a 50, immeadiately after leaving the RTA...

giving up on any more quad work for the day as i need blades. and im out of mig gas. arc just wont do and....there is tig still for a while. just no good for tacking with. getting frustrated cus its at a crucial point in its development. rolling and suspended! just needs the motor and all them silly bits like brakes and footpegs...

Just fitted a basketball backboard and hoop to the outside of the shed Tristan shooting hoops now. Also cleaned the unifilters for the Braaap going to the track sunday so Tristan can give it a flogging LOL.

pressing refresh on auspost tracking about every 30 seconds.... I WANT MY TB BITS DAMN IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is not best to put your tracking number on here publicly, hope you don't mind the edit ;)

Watching 2nd episode season 2 of game of thrones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just finished packing brendos yx150 donk, ready for posting tomoz morning.:beerchug:

Gots carlts package going to get posted also tomoz.

Just got pulled over by cops for overloading ute. Ha. Let me go thou.

Latest posts

Back