The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks boys. Oh she fixed something:cool:

^^^oh everyone look out! mr cools out with his "big" head again, just smile and say yes in all the right places fellas and it'll all be over soon ;)

I'm just getting ready to hit up wakefeild on the roadie, yeeehaaa

Unlike Rotn who sounds like he won't be riding....motorcycles :p

^^^oh everyone look out! mr cools out with his "big" head again, just smile and say yes in all the right places fellas and it'll all be over soon ;)

Big head alright lad. The head on my shoulders isnt though bahaha.

Woohooo! Micky got his end wet! How'd ya go brother? All work out alright for ya! :)

Yeah lad. But honestly who goes fishing in the same spot of a 5km beach. Arrrrr lol

I'm just getting ready to hit up wakefeild on the roadie, yeeehaaa

Unlike Rotn who sounds like he won't be riding....motorcycles :p

Gotta share the love timeeh. I like to ride bro.

Good on ya mate, Sharon and I are real happy for you mate. Dont let her wear you out to much mate and be gentle with that shoulder :b_grind:

Thanks heaps to you and sharon rod. Means alot bro. Im officially off the meat market lol.

Nice one mate, does she like bikes or what?
Get her on the quad with a picnic basket and go do some hill climb/picnic rides. Nice spot up there for you know what.

Nice one mate, does she like bikes or what?
Get her on the quad with a picnic basket and go do some hill climb/picnic rides. Nice spot up there for you know what.

Haha cheers brendo. Def a few nice spots up here for ya know what lol. She will ride a quad, had a bad crash on a bike once and doesnt care for that again. I could imagine me crashing and her in her nurse outfit fixing me lol.:D

Bored ****less wondering why people arnt posting or creating new threads like they used to

Latest posts

Back