The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sittin on the throne this coffee has smashed me, real good clean out anyone wanna see haha

waiting on sidewalk to cross road. Dude n flash BMW dress'd n tux , noticed he was picking his nose! I lol ,He notice me and gave me the BIRD! brahaha

or grab your phone and take a pic ( or pretend), then yell out perfect for Youtube!

Waiting for this ****ing wind to rip this tent trailer to shreds on our 1 year wedding anniversary, fun times.

Congrats on your first anniversary big fella! Good luck with the crappy weather. :)
Did you follow traditions with her presents? Got to love the traditional presi's, they're all crap, cheap and easy to find. Plus the misses can't get up you for being lame! :)

Haha I didn't get her anything apart from a weekend away with yours truly lol. Whats the first year paper I think?

congratulations Brendo,
i think wife an my next anniversary is our 3rd ? Leather

Cheers Craig damn I wish Corey after buying her paper I may never get any ever again lol.

First batch of summer done n dusted :) Nice Belgium Tripple, slightly dissapointed as i was aiming for 9% but looks like she came in just over 7%. Oh well, now gotta wait 3+ months :(
IMAG0612.jpg

So bottled batch one and now time to brew batch 2. This ones a straight foward Belgium wheat. YUMMY :)
fHPTC1UphvA-zbfYTC4SNdvP5F3IMS1JsAubenzupkQ=w1358-h765-no

Got the day off tomorrow so I thought I'd kick back with a few beers and crank up some old school tunes on the turtle beaches. Good old Marilyn Manson on Vevo! Yeeeeew!

Cut me forearm open today , :( mad hogget kicking then drove comb into arm. Lucky stop'd bleeding then got to hospital got stiched up.

Latest posts

Back