Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure it has a 3/4 in drive in it

Or you know you could make one. You have Milling machine

Or you know you could make one. You have Milling machine

wayy to much effort! still gotta machine up some brass without it getting stuck this time... jamming the lathe at 260rpms with funky smells and odd noises kinda freaks you out!!! lol
i didnt know i had to use a 0degree cutting tool on brass... i know now!!!

Last edited:
I love the Lathe, its by far my favorite machine to use. I actually just finished making a steam engine (runs on compressed air) that uses a brass piston. Alot of fiddly lathe work, which I love.

Pretty sure it has a 3/4 in drive in it

they're normally 3/8" drive, it's not a wheel nut for a semi trailer ! lol

i made mine from an old 1/4" drive socket with some pipe/tube welded over the top of it.
then i cut the slots, filed it back then tempered it

Last edited:
And thats how you know i was so tired last night haha

Is this for a clutch nut tool?

Just buy one from Calssic Honda. Pretty cheap and come in handy.

yeah, he has ordered one i think.
classic honda 50s were out of stock

sure did tomorrow hopefully!!! also picked up this little sucker! A bordo 3/8's adapter for a drill/multi-bit screwdriver
IMG_20140818_195637_zpsxiaxx40l.jpg

anyone know what length the bolts are? the ones i snapped.... im also thinking higher tensile!!! 10.9?

so i got the tool! its 1/2? lol so ive got a 1/2 set, but i still cant crack the bugger! (phone is flat no pics :( )
put her on her side and push down? maybe that might help?

Go to supercheap and pick up a 40 rattle gun. Makes life around 1000 times easier

yeah you need to do it with a rattle gun. I normally bash mine off with a punch and get a new nut

looks like im making a trip to supercrapauto! deferentially getting some safety glasses..... those extensions may shatter!
i guess its worth a try!

yeah you need to do it with a rattle gun. I normally bash mine off with a punch and get a new nut

King Dodgy over here :p

Thats why you get impact extensions.

Back