Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loco's bolt chopping service, screwing is required :lol_hitting: :p
IMG_20140831_170645_zpshkz9wgou.jpg

well... looks like im doing some machining..... :bigcry: i'll take 1-2mm off the spacer. not the calliper bracket.
IMG_20140831_165959_zpsx9ozr19d.jpg

now i cant show you, not even snaptrax... lol! well this is the most your gunna see.....
IMG_20140831_165911_zpspddmhqgm.jpg

IMG_20140831_165941_zpswuoubzgb.jpg

Mate you will show me. Or I shall drive to your place and break in just to see it.

what's the deal with the bolt chopping ?
the bolts only need a 5mm or so shank before the threads start
so if they hold the bearing plate on the outside, there wont be enough thread for them to do up

Lol! i was waiting for your reply!!!
yeah i got them 20mm to long, they would of been hanging out the back of the clutch unit.... they're all 25mm long now!

so by the time they are done up to the end of the threads the clutch wont be engaged though ?
the clutch bearing plate bolts up flat onto the top of those posts

unsure whether you can see it.. but im gunna machine it to the scribe mark.... maybe a tad over it that way it lets the nut pull the wheel into its spot... :S
IMG_20140902_180702_zpsc1d8xtsn.jpg

hmmm need to find a source for the spring clamps for the carby hose ... also need to find overflow hose for it too! Links are appreciated :p cheers!

Last edited:
yeah probably blue for the vent/drain hose... and the OD of my fuel hose is 9mm!
i wonder if there is a similar material as tygon but its dyed? i know tygon is good stuff, used it at the yamaha dealer...we had a massive range of lawn mowers, whipper snippers and all that!

those reusable Cobra clamps i linked above are available from 8mm up to 75mm maybe more
Enzed and Pirtek stock them too

3mm Blue Silicon vent hose, 4mm Blue Silicon vent hose, 5mm Blue Silicon vent hose $4.75-$5.50 a metre
Silicone Vacuum Hose Tube Tubing Turbo Dump Radiator Rubber AIR VAC Pipe Blue | eBay

thanks craig! what size is on the okos?
also got the wheel spacers on to find that the brake caliper is making contact with the rotor, ie the bracket for the caliper is nicking it....the mount for the cylnder....not the physical bracket that runs through the axle...
but i also sand blasted the spacers too! came up well!
IMG_20140903_210710_zpsfbqzrwm5.jpg

There keihn 5mm jets i believe, the carb (in kit form) came with fuel line and breather line.
A local supplier around me has some, there like 6.50 or something a jet.

Not sure on the jetting.. i thought you could run #100 in a 155.... will see hey :p

i'd be guessing you'll need a 100, 102.5, 105 or 107.5 Main jet, are yours' the long style hex jets ?
and probably a #38 Pilot jet too

Last edited:
Back